Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things I Like

THE Ohio State University - OSU is very important to me. Obviously it is where I am attending college. It has also introduced me to many new opportunities and friends. (GO BUCKS!)

Computer Mouse - Computers have had a huge impact on me. Like I mentioned in my first post, I studied computer science for two years and learned a lot of important things that I will always be able to benefit from. (Virtual Control.)

Einstein - I like and look up to Einstein. Being a physics major, I also look up to him as a physicist. I also really enjoy the picture in which he is sticking his tongue out. (lolwut?)

Ultimate Frisbee - I enjoy playing Ultimate Frisbee a lot. I've met a lot of new people and it has kept me in somewhat good shape. I try to get out and break a sweat as much as I can. (Physical Fun.)

Ipad - I feel like my Ipad is an extension of me. I keep it with me 24/7 and I can't count the number of times it has saved my ass. (Personal Back-up.)

Phone - I use my phone all of the time. It helps me keep in contact with relatives and close friends. It also helps me keep on track, because I use it as a clock and calendar. (Reminder.)

Headset - My headset is also a huge part of who I am. It allows to not only to listen to my music but communicate with people around the world. (Endless Communication.)

Computer Monitor - I love my computer display. One of my monitors was given to me by my family, while the other was provided for me by Wentworth Solutions (an old job I had.) They allow me to multitask and be very productive (when I want to be.) (Gateways)

Mountains - If I had to choose where I would go on vacation. I would most definitely pick a mountainous region. I find the landscape both unforgiving and beautiful. (Perfect,)

Snowboarding - My favorite hobby is snowboarding. I find speeding down a mountain/hill amazingly fun and thrilling. I also enjoying doing the little freestyle that I know. (Pure Adrenaline.)

No comments:

Post a Comment