Sunday, October 2, 2011

My name is...

        Hey guys! My name is Jesse Cover and I'm a Freshman here at THE Ohio State University. I'm a Physics major and a Computer Science minor, and I hope to either go into research or teaching after I earn my BS. Who knows, I might even go to grad school. I enjoy just chillin' with friends and various recreation activities, such as Racquetball, Ultimate Frisbee, and Disc Golf.

        I attended a traditional high school for two years and spent the other two studying software engineering and web development at a nearby vocational school. I don't regret leaving my high school for a second. Because of those software classes, I was able to get a job web developing for a company called Wentworth Solutions, for which, I helped create the contract and permit for the city of Lyndhurst, Ohio. I also held a job with a Hunting and Sporting Clays Club as Grounds and Equipment Maintenance.

        I'm looking forward to this class and meeting and getting to know everyone. See you guys soon!

       

1 comment:

  1. Jesse, thanks for sharing your really interesting story. Do you still work for Wentworth? I'm glad you got into the class.

    ReplyDelete