Sunday, October 9, 2011

Micro Project 1

I had a lot of fun with this first project. I liked just getting to jump in with some pictures, Photoshop, and some very basic knowledge and see what happens. The outcome could definitely use some more work, but I feel that the know-how and incite that could make this better will come with time and more class. I took all of these photos myself, with the exception of the map in the middle, which I simply edited with the rectangle tool to show my path to class from Scott House. I used the polygonal lasso tool, the rectangular marquee tool, eyedropper tool, and the move tool while creating this project. Scale and rotation transformations were also used on a few of the images. The project is divided into four layers. The "Background," with the center map and the maroon background, and the "Bottom-Right", "Top-Right", and "Left" layers which were composed of the images in their corresponding regions. As I stated above, I enjoyed this project and I look forward to further assignments.

1 comment: